Sunday, February 6, 2022

Peak City Puppy Family, Thank you all so much for the warm welcome this past week as I have stepped into the role of "new owner...

Peak City Puppy Family,
Thank you all so much for the warm welcome this past week as I have stepped into the role of "new owner". Lesley and I have been working in lockstep to make sure everything is handled as smoothly as possible.

Peak City Puppy has a great reputation for having the best team and the best clients. Even just 5 days in I can see that being true! I am excited to learn, grow and expand in this new role. Look forward to working with all of you.

Thank you for the warm welcome,
Jordan



(Feed generated with FetchRSS)

source https://www.facebook.com/638710343184105/posts/1843506206037840/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Photos from Peak City Puppy's post

The good thing about a little rain is the adorable towel doggie photos! We walk rain or shine and whether your dog has a raincoat, needs a l...