Wednesday, February 2, 2022

13 years ago I took part in my own version of the "Great Resignation". I sought to leave a secure well-paying job for the seemin...

13 years ago I took part in my own version of the "Great Resignation". I sought to leave a secure well-paying job for the seemingly absurd idea that I'd be better off walking dogs.

Turns out, I was right. It wasn't always easy and some days, I thought I was crazy, but in the end, I never regretted a single moment of my journey at Peak City Puppy.

As I write my final post to the clients and team members comprising Peak City Puppy, I can only say a tremendous THANK YOU. Your faith and trust in us these many years gifted me with an extraordinary career. I learned most about myself through the often lonely journey of entrepreneurship. I learned how to be a better manager, leader and friend to the dozens of team members who took their own leap of faith to work alongside me.

I leave the company in very capable hands and with the team behind her, Jordan will reach incredible milestones of her own. I wish them all so much luck and happiness in the days ahead.

I started this company out of a love of dogs. That love has grown by hundreds as I've watched so many puppies grow into old dogs and felt the sting of those who have passed.

To our clients, you gave me a truly wonderful vocation. A livelihood that allowed me to be a Mom and a builder/visionary and sometimes a roll up her sleeves and jump in team member. And now, you have given me a transition to rest and take better care of myself, my family and my own four-legged family members.

Thank you. So very much.
Lesley White
1/31/2022



(Feed generated with FetchRSS)

source https://www.facebook.com/638710343184105/posts/1840349026353558/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Photos from Peak City Puppy's post

The good thing about a little rain is the adorable towel doggie photos! We walk rain or shine and whether your dog has a raincoat, needs a l...