Monday, April 22, 2024

Photos from Peak City Puppy's post

Meet Rudy and Millie! If you're a dachshund lover then these two are the pups you want to meet! We began walking these doxies as just Rudy and sweet Bonnie. Oh the memories of Bonnie are so wonderful! Recently, Millie joined the doxie family and what a delight it's been getting to know her.

Ruth has had over 200 visits with this crew and shared "I've known Kim & Kelly for years before I started at Peak City. Having them as client's is just wonderful. Bonnie would always "protect" me from people walking by. Rudy chimed in too, but not as vocal. They were great when I needed to relocate them, and scoop them up without a word. Also I did receive many kisses if I sat on the floor with them. Millie is such a beauty & has come so far in this short time they have had her. She may be vocal, but will turn on the charm when you say treat. They are a joy to be with."

Lisa echoed Ruth's sentiments by saying "When asked to be back up for two doxies, I couldn't say yes fast enough!! Having spent half my life with dachshunds of my own, I knew exactly what I was getting ....sweetness and attitude 4 inches off the ground!! And that's exactly what I got with Bonnie and Rudy, and now with the newest member of the family, Millie, as well. Looking forward to tucking them into their beds as often as possible:)"

#gratefulforyou #PetoftheWeek #ShoutoutSunday #professionaldogwalking #raleighdogwalker #raleighdogs #dachshundlover









(Feed generated with FetchRSS)

source https://www.facebook.com/739328448195610/posts/976995977762188

No comments:

Post a Comment

Photos from Peak City Puppy's post

The good thing about a little rain is the adorable towel doggie photos! We walk rain or shine and whether your dog has a raincoat, needs a l...