Sunday, February 4, 2024

Photos from Peak City Puppy's post

Hi! I’m Heather, the New Client and Onboarding Coordinator for Peak City Puppy šŸ¶

I made a career in education before leaving the classroom after 15 years to join Peak City Puppy full time. I have always had a love and connection with animals, and I couldn’t think of a more satisfying job than this!

I’m originally from the area and live in Holly Springs with my family. Mike and I are a blended family with 4 children, ages 10, 7, 2 and our baby girl that we welcomed in June. We love traveling, the beach, watching our kids play sports and loving on our fur babies. We have a 14year old beagle mix named Bentley and a 1-year-old lab named Gus.

Being able to connect with each new client at Peak City and welcoming dogs into our home when we board them is so rewarding. Thank you for trusting us with your beloved family member!

#meettheteam #peakcitypuppy #dogmom #petsittingservices #inhomepetsitting #dogsofraleigh













(Feed generated with FetchRSS)

source https://www.facebook.com/739328448195610/posts/922878273173959

No comments:

Post a Comment

Photos from Peak City Puppy's post

This is what it means to choose Peak City Puppy! You get to live your life—whether it’s a day on the river, a weekend away, or just a busy w...