Saturday, February 10, 2024

Photos from Peak City Puppy's post

Hey Peak City Puppy Fam! I'm Tori and I am the face behind Peak City Puppy's social media and am one of the office admins who helps to process your requests. My husband, Nick and I have been married for about 2.5 years and while we don't have any of our own pets or children, we are never lonely; because I am also a part of the in-home boarding team and have the honor of taking care of many of your pets in our home! Truly - I love your dog's just like I would love my very own! In my free time I am a wreath maker, reality TV lover, cheer for the Philadelphia Eagles with my husband, lover of all things home decor and organization, and enjoy hiking and going on walks!

They say when you love what you do you never work a day in your life, and I wholeheartedly feel that being a part of Peak City Puppy!

#meettheteam #peakcitypuppy #petsittingservices #inhomepetsitting #dogsofraleigh #petsitterlife #dogobsessed















(Feed generated with FetchRSS)

source https://www.facebook.com/739328448195610/posts/928014455993674

No comments:

Post a Comment

Photos from Peak City Puppy's post

This is what it means to choose Peak City Puppy! You get to live your life—whether it’s a day on the river, a weekend away, or just a busy w...