Sunday, January 28, 2024

Photos from Peak City Puppy's post

Hello! I’m Beth, canine whisperer, and part of the admin team at Peak City Puppy! šŸ¾ With a leash in one hand and a keyboard in the other, I've been mastering the art of dog walking for almost 9 years; and admin duties for 1 year.

My husband and I are North Carolina natives and are living our dream of farm ownership. We grow crops currently, but I foresee horses in our future! We are also the proud parents of two amazing humans. My daughter has conquered the art of living in the UK with style and grace. while my son is dedicated to serving in law enforcement. We also have two kids of the feline variety, Sophie, and Jessie.
I enjoy hiking, swimming, white water rafting, and all things Disney.

So, whether I'm hiking through nature, riding the rapids, or dancing with Disney characters, one thing's for sure – life's an adventure, and I'm here for every magical moment!

#meettheteam #peakcitypuppy #catmom #petsittingservices #professionaldogwalker















(Feed generated with FetchRSS)

source https://www.facebook.com/739328448195610/posts/917934613668325

No comments:

Post a Comment

Photos from Peak City Puppy's post

The good thing about a little rain is the adorable towel doggie photos! We walk rain or shine and whether your dog has a raincoat, needs a l...