Wednesday, January 19, 2022

Timeline photos

As we usher in our 14th year of business, it is with tremendous pride and a sense of accomplishment that I announce I am handing over business ownership of Peak City Puppy to a new pair of very capable hands, effective February 1, 2022. This decision is one that is made wholeheartedly with my own health and family’s well-being in mind as well as one that is focused on supporting the most important asset behind this company: Our incredible Team.

Peak City Puppy was born out of a love of dogs and a sincere desire to offer the Triangle something that at the time, was lacking: professional, client-centered service. It is no secret that the key to our success is firmly rooted in our Team and that won’t change under new ownership.

I trust Jordan Blanton in her sincere desire to leverage all that we have built in 14 years and keep focus on what’s important: the trust of our clients and the retention of our team. Jordan and her husband have two young daughters, live in Apex and have vast experience in both owning a business and operating a successful pet sitting and dog walking company. Over the weeks ahead, Jordan will give voice to her own visions for Peak City Puppy, but I can attest that I am leaving my beloved company in very capable, ethical hands.

As for you, our client: whether you’ve been with us since the beginning or just recently joined, I thank you for standing with us during this smooth transition. Peak City Puppy will remain virtually the same business you know and love including its name, our pet portal through Time to Pet, our team and our current policies and procedures. There will be very little impact at all to you as a client and Jordan and I have designed that with intention.

I am delighted to see what the future holds for Peak City Puppy under Jordan’s stewardship. I will be rooting her on as well as the team I have come to consider like family. I will miss the daily dose of smiles I get from seeing your pets and your gratitude for our service. It has truly been an honor to build this business and now watch it grow as I step away.

Thank you is insufficient, but I will say it anyway. Thank you to the team, to Jordan for honoring our commitments and to you, our clients who have given me an extraordinary career taking care of your beloved pets. If we are connected on LinkedIn, I look forward to keeping up with your updates as I pursue my own career and personal passions outside of the wonderful world of pet care. Thank you for trusting me these many years to build this business and serve so many families, including yours.

All the best,
Lesley White
Owner
Peak City Puppy, Inc.

#peakcitypuppy #pets #petsofinstagram #petlovers #dogsofinstagram #doglovers #doglife #fyp #dogsofig #petsofinsta #petsofig #cute #smallbusiness #apex #cary #raleigh #durham #hollysprings #fuquayvarina #northcarolina #trianglenc #dogwalk #dogwalker #dogwalking #dogwalkerlife #ncsmallbusiness #trianglesmallbusiness



(Feed generated with FetchRSS)

source https://www.facebook.com/PeakCityPuppy/photos/a.650720855316387/1831644080557386/?type=3

No comments:

Post a Comment

Photos from Peak City Puppy's post

The good thing about a little rain is the adorable towel doggie photos! We walk rain or shine and whether your dog has a raincoat, needs a l...